This website contains updated information only for those corridors actively in construction, the Southeast Rail Extension and North Metro Rail. All other content on this website is meant for historical purposes only and may not be up-to-date. Please visit RTD-Denver.com for the latest information about RTD.
11 New Stations
Decatur•Federal Station - Federal Blvd. & Howard Pl.
Knox Station - Knox Ct. & 12th Ave.
Perry Station - Perry St. & 12th Ave.
Sheridan Station - Sheridan Blvd. & 12th Ave.
Lamar Station - Lamar St. & 13th Ave.
Lakewood•Wadsworth Station - Wadsworth Blvd. &13th Ave.
Garrison Station - Garrison St. & 13th Ave.
Oak Station - Oak St. & 13th Ave.
Federal Center Station - 2nd Pl. & Routt St.
Red Rocks College Station - 6th Ave. & Artbutus Dr.
Jefferson County Government Center•Golden Station - 6th Ave. & Johnson Rd.
General W-Line Fact Sheet
Decatur•Federal - 1,900 parking spaces
Sheridan - 800 parking spaces
Lakewood•Wadsworth - 1,000 parking spaces
Oak - 200 parking spaces
Federal Center - 1,000 parking spaces
Jefferson County Government Center•Golden - 705 parking spaces
Park-n-Ride Fact Sheet
3 New Call-n-Rides
Call-n-Ride Fact Sheet
Decatur•Federal - 20 lockers, 10 racks
Knox - 6 racks
Perry - 6 racks
Sheridan - 8 lockers, 8 racks, 1 bike tree
Oak - 8 lockers, 4 racks
Federal Center - 20 lockers, 11 racks
Jefferson County Government Center•Golden - 12 lockers, 6 racks
Bike-n-Ride Fact Sheet
6:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7.5-minute service from Federal Center Station to DUS
15-minute service from JCGC•G to Federal Center Station
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
15-minute service from JCGC•G to DUS
3:30 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
30-minute service from JCGC•G to DUS
Fares will be based on how many zones you are traveling in and on the current pricing when the West Rail Line opens. (see map below)
Local/Limited and Call-n-Ride: travel in 1-2 adjacent fare zones
Express: travel in three adjacent fare zones
Regional: travel in all fare zones
Fares Fact Sheet
- Stop, Look both ways, and Listen prior to crossing any railroad tracks. Light rail trains are quiet and can approach from both directions.
- Never play near light rail tracks or trains and do not walk on the light rail tracks. Switches on the tracks move automatically and can cause injury. In addition, you would be breaking the law by trespassing.
- Before crossing light rail tracks, make sure the crossing gates are all the way up, and that there are no flashing lights or bells.
- Keep yourself and all objects away from the overhead wires.
- Get off your bike, scooter, or skateboard before you cross the tracks. Wheels can get caught in the opening next to the track.
- When crossing the tracks, PAY ATTENTION - Don't let your cell phones, headphones, texting or game playing divert your attention.
- Never chase a moving train.
Safety Fact Sheet
Information is subject to change