Lane and Road Closures
* Scheduled dates are subject to change and are weather dependent. While it's not
anticipated to have crews in the area continuously from now until completion of
construction, the phasing of future activities will require crews to be moving in and
out from now until North Metro Rail Line construction is completed.
For questions or additional construction information please contact Kathy Berumen
RRP's Public Information Manager at 720-456-5279 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your cooperation during these activities and apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.
(From south to north)
- Crews have fenced off part of the shoulder of the southbound lane of Brighton Boulevard from York Street to Race Street. The fenced off area will start 8 feet from the white line on the edge of Brighton Boulevard to the RTD property and the area will no longer be accessible.
- There may be single lane closures on Brighton Boulevard between York Street and Race Court daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- There may be single lane closures on Race Court at Brighton Boulevard daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Fernald Trail will be temporarily closed for the continued construction of the North Metro (N) Line.
- There may be temporary lane and sidewalk closures as needed for the construction of the commuter rail bridge over 88th Avenue. These will occur between Devonshire Boulevard and Welby Road.
- The Settler's Chase Trail access from 102nd Avenue between Monroe and Garfield will be temporarily closed.
- There may be temporary lane and sidewalk closures as needed from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the construction of the commuter rail bridge over 104th Avenue. These will occur between Steele Street and Fox Run Parkway.
- Crews will be working on the parking garage near the 104th Avenue station daily between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- There will be heavy drainage and earthwork operations along the RTD guideway between 104th Avenue and 112th Avenue. The area will be fenced off, for safety purposes, please refrain from entering the work zone at all times while this work continues through the end of the year.
- There may be temporary single lane closures on York Street just north of 112th Avenue as needed daily from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- There will be alternating single lane closures on 124th Avenue between Claude Court and First Street daily Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.