Section 2: Stock show to 70th Avenue
Construction Information for the area between the Stock show and 70th Avenue
- To set girders on the Skyway Bridge, crews will close Brighton Boulevard overnight on Tuesday, May 1 between the light at York Street (where York turns into Brighton Boulevard) to the next intersection of Brighton Boulevard at York Street. The closure will begin at 7 p.m. on Tuesday May 1 with all lanes of traffic open by 5 a.m. Wednesday, May 2.
- Crews have fenced off part of the shoulder of the southbound lane of Brighton Boulevard from York Street to Race Street. The fenced off area will start 8 feet from the white line on the edge of Brighton Boulevard to the RTD property and the area will no longer be accessible.
- There may be single lane closures on Brighton Boulevard between York Street and Race Court daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m..
- There may be single lane closures on Race Court at Brighton Boulevard daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- A scheduled tap into the waterline at 70th Avenue and Colorado Boulevard will occur on Thursday, April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Water services on Colorado Boulevard between 69th Avenue and 71st Avenue may be temporarily affected during this time.