Helpful Hints for Businesses
How to survive construction as a business owner:
- Be creative with "We're Open During Construction" signage
- Check out the City of Aurora Small Business Development Center's website and get some tools from their Tool Box for Business brochure
- Link our Construction Information - Lane and Road Closures to your website
- Link your website as a participating business - email us with your web address link
- Initiate coupon program to promote support for your business - email us with a link to your webpage, Groupon, DealChicken, Amazon Local, etc.
- Include message on your voicemail to say "we're still open during construction" and to "watch for closures/detours"
- Encourage employees and delivery drivers to sign up to receive weekly construction updates at www.rtd-fastracks.com and click on I-225 Rail Line