Below is a list of Gold Line Environmental Impact Statement presentations. Click on any file to download the presentation in PDF format.
Gold Line Public Workshops
- Public Workshop #5 Presentation: Presented October 23 and 24, 2007. Provides overview of the preliminary results of the impacts analysis conducted to date.
- Public Workshop #4 Presentation: Presented June 26 and 27, 2007. Summarizes the analysis and reasoning behind the recommendation for a Preferred Alternative. Also overviews the Annual Program Evaluation as it relates to the Gold Line.
Maintenance Facility Workshops
- Public Workshop #2 Presentation: Presented October 4 and 5, 2006. Summarizes the range of alternativesidentified during scoping and presents the results of the first two levels of evaluation.
Issue Focused Teams
- CRMF Supplemental EA Public Meeting Presentation: Presented April 23, 2009. Provides information and updates on the CRMF project; including project history, site selection, Supplemental EA findings, comment opportunities, schedule and next steps.
- RTD Board Presentation: Presented February 3, 2009. Overviews the project team's recommendation of Fox North as the Preferred Site for the CRMF.