Lane and Road Closures* Scheduled dates are subject to change and are weather dependent. While it's not
anticipated to have crews in the area continuously from now until completion of
construction, the phasing of future activities will require crews to be moving in and
out from now until North Metro Rail Line construction is completed.
For questions or additional construction information please contact Kathy Berumen
RRP's Public Information Manager at 720-456-5279 or email@example.com
We appreciate your cooperation during these activities and apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.
(From south to north)
- Crews will be fencing off part of the shoulder of the southbound lane of Brighton Boulevard from York Street to Race Street. The fenced off area will start 8 feet from the white line on the edge of Brighton Boulevard to the RTD property and the area will no longer be accessible.
- There will be a flagger occasionally stopping traffic to let cranes in and out of the construction site at 54th and Brighton daily from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- There will be single lane closures on the right lane of both the east and west bound lanes of 74th Avenue on top of the bridge between the on ramps to WB I-76 daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Fernald Trail will be temporarily closed for the continued construction of the North Metro (N) Line.
- There may be temporary lane and sidewalk closures as needed for the construction of the commuter rail bridge over 88th Avenue. These will occur between Devonshire Boulevard and Welby Road.
- There will be a full closure of 100th Avenue between Colorado Boulevard
and Steele Street at the railroad crossing beginning 9 p.m. Thursday,
November 9 with all lanes open by 5 a.m. Monday, November 13.
- The Settler's Chase Trail access from 102nd Avenue between Monroe and Garfield will be temporarily closed.
- Crews are beginning work on a tunnel bore under Colorado Boulevard near the future 104th Avenue station. Depending on soil in the area, crews may be working past 7 p.m. with a small potential of work on Sundays for the duration of this work.
- There may be temporary lane and sidewalk closures as needed from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the construction of the commuter rail bridge over 104th Avenue. These will occur between Steele Street and Fox Run Parkway
- There will be heavy drainage and earthwork operations along the RTD guideway between 104th Avenue and 112th Avenue. The area will be fenced off, for safety purposes, please refrain from entering the work zone at all times while this work continues through the end of the year.
- There will be alternating lane closures at the railroad crossing on 112th Avenue between Irma Drive and York Street daily from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- There may be temporary single lane closures on York Street just north of 112th Avenue as needed daily from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.