This website contains updated information only for those corridors actively in construction, the Southeast Rail Extension and North Metro Rail. All other content on this website is meant for historical purposes only and may not be up-to-date. Please visit RTD-Denver.com for the latest information about RTD.
Section 5: 104th Avenue to 112th Avenue
Construction Information for the area between 104th Avenue and 112th Avenue
- Work continues on the Thornton Crossroads/104th Avenue station (pictured below).
- There may be temporary lane and sidewalk closures as needed from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the construction of the commuter rail bridge over 104th Avenue. These will occur between Steele Street and Fox Run Parkway.
- There will be heavy drainage and earthwork operations along the RTD guideway between 104th Avenue and 112th Avenue. The area will be fenced off, for safety purposes, please refrain from entering the work zone at all times while this work continues through the end of the year. The bike path will remain open.
- There may be alternating lane closures at the railroad crossing on 112th Avenue between Irma Drive and York Street daily from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Work continues on the Northglenn/112th Avenue Station.