Section 4: 88th Avenue to 104th Avenue
Construction Information for the area between 88th Avenue and 104th Avenue
- There may be temporary lane and sidewalk closures as needed for the construction of the commuter rail bridge over 88th Avenue. These will occur between Devonshire Boulevard and Welby Road.
- There will be a full closure of 100th Avenue between Colorado Boulevard and Steele Street at the railroad crossing beginning 9 p.m. Thursday, November 9 with all lanes open by 5 a.m. Monday, November 13.
- Earthwork and drainage operations are underway along the guideway
- The Settler's Chase Trail access from 102nd Avenue between Monroe and Garfield will be temporarily closed.
- Crews are beginning work on a tunnel bore under Colorado Boulevard near the future 104th Avenue station. Depending on soil in the area, crews may be working past 7 p.m. with a small potential of work on Sundays for the duration of this work.
- There may be temporary lane and sidewalk closures as needed from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the construction of the commuter rail bridge over 104th Avenue. These will occur between Steele Street and Fox Run Parkway.