Section 3: 70th Avenue to 88th Avenue
Construction Information for the area between 70th Avenue and 88th Avenue
- Work continues on the Commerce City/72nd Avenue Station (pictured below).
- There will be single lane closures on the right lane of both the east and west bound lanes of 74th Avenue on top of the bridge between the on ramps to WB I-76 daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Fernald Trail will be temporarily closed for the continued construction of the North Metro (N) Line.
- There may be temporary lane and sidewalk closures as needed for the construction of the commuter rail bridge over 88th Avenue. These will occur between Devonshire Boulevard and Welby Road.
- Work continues on the Original Thornton/88th Avenue Station.