Citizens Advisory Committee
CAC's missionThe FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) advises RTD on matters relating to the implementation of the voter-approved FasTracks. Learn more.
Quarterly community meeting scheduled June 17The RTD FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee holds its second quarterly community meeting of 2015 on Wednesday, June 17 in Denver. It will be at the new commuter rail maintenance facility.
- June 17, 2015
- 7-8 p.m.
- Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility
- MOW Training Room 2, Mezzanine floor
- 5151 Fox Street, Denver, Colorado 80216
Members of the 2015 Citizens Advisory Committee
Learn more about the current members of the CAC.
What the CAC does
- Provides region-oriented advice to the Board of Directors on issues related to the implementation of the FasTracks Plan.
- Receives staff reports on the progress of the project in relationship to established schedules, budget allocations, DBE goals, and quality management guidelines.
- Reviews and provides comment on the DRCOG Annual FasTracks Review Report.
- Promotes public awareness and understanding of the voter approved FasTracks Plan and its implementation.
FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee MeetingsThe FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) travels around the District with its quarterly meetings to make it easier for stakeholders to offer input to the group. The CAC also holds additional work sessions as needed. These work sessions are generally held in the afternoon at the FasTracks office. All meetings are open to the public.
Citizens are welcome to provide input at the quarterly meetings during the public comment period. Notice and agenda of meetings are posted on the FasTracks Web prior to each meeting. Minutes and presentation materials for each meeting also are posted on the FasTracks Web site.
View the Citizens Advisory Committee 2015 meeting schedule.
View the Citizens Advisory Committee quarterly meeting schedule.
View Past Meeting Materials
Contact the Citizens Advisory CommitteeCitizen input is welcome. Please send comments, suggestions or questions to following:
By mail to:
FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee
c/o Dale Honor
FasTracks Public Involvement Team
1560 Broadway, Suite 700
Denver, CO 80202
By fax to: 303-299-2425.
For more information, contact Dale Honor at 303.299.2334