Citizens Advisory Committee
Quarterly community meeting set March 18The RTD FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee first quarterly community meeting of 2015 takes place on Wednesday, March 18 in Aurora. The main topics include updates on the I-225 and East Rail Lines.
- March 18, 2015
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Anschutz Medical Campus (Fitzsimons)
- Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion - Rooms 2005/2006, 2nd floor
- 1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045
CAC's missionThe FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) advises RTD on matters relating to the implementation of the voter-approved FasTracks. Learn more.
Members of the 2015 Citizens Advisory Committee
Learn more about the current members of the CAC.
Mission of the CAC
- To provide region-oriented advice to the Board of Directors on issues related to the implementation of the FasTracks Plan.
- To receive staff reports on the progress of the project in relationship to established schedules, budget allocations, DBE goals, and quality management guidelines.
- To review and provide comment on the DRCOG Annual FasTracks Review Report.
- To promote public awareness and understanding of the voter approved FasTracks Plan and its implementation.
FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee MeetingsThe FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) travels around the District with its quarterly meetings to make it easier for stakeholders to offer input to the group. The CAC also holds additional work sessions as needed. These work sessions are generally held in the afternoon at the FasTracks office. All meetings are open to the public.
Citizens are welcome to provide input at the quarterly meetings during the public comment period. Notice and agenda of meetings are posted on the FasTracks Web prior to each meeting. Minutes and presentation materials for each meeting also are posted on the FasTracks Web site.
View the Citizens Advisory Committee 2015 meeting schedule.
View the Citizens Advisory Committee quarterly meeting schedule.
View Past Meeting Materials
Contact the Citizens Advisory CommitteeCitizen input is welcome. Please send comments, suggestions or questions to following:
By mail to:
FasTracks Citizens Advisory Committee
c/o Dale Honor
FasTracks Public Involvement Team
1560 Broadway, Suite 700
Denver, CO 80202
By fax to: 303-299-2425.
For more information, contact Dale Honor at 303.299.2334