This website contains updated information only for those corridors actively in construction, the Southeast Rail Extension and North Metro Rail. All other content on this website is meant for historical purposes only and may not be up-to-date. Please visit RTD-Denver.com for the latest information about RTD.
News ReleasesClick any title to view a full-text version of the associated press release.
- November 2, 2009 - Federal Transit Administration Issues Record of Decision Approving RTD Gold Line Project
- August 20, 2009 - RTD Releases Gold Line Final Environmental Impact Statement
- July 17, 2008 - Gold Line Corridor Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) to be Released for Public Review on July 18
- February 26, 2008 - Preferred Alternative Refinements Considered for Gold Line EIS
- February 1, 2008 - March 4 and 6 Public Workshops to Review Potential Refinements to the Gold Line Preferred Alternative
- October 15, 2007 - Oct. 23 and 24 Public Workshop Meetings to Provide Update on Gold Line Design and Analysis
- July 30, 2007 - Electric Commuter Rail on the Railroad Alignment Selected as Preferred Alternative for Gold Line
- June 8, 2007 - June 26 & 27 Public Workshop Meetings Discuss Preferred Project Alternative for Gold Line
- January 29, 2007 - Gold Line Analysis of Four Remaining Transit Alternatives Ready for Public Review
- January 25, 2007 - February 5 & 7 Public Workshop Meetings Discuss Detailed Alternatives Analysis for Gold Line EIS
- October 30, 2006 - Gold Line Screens Alternatives to Four Routes
- October 2, 2006 - Gold Line Recommends More Study For Light Rail, Electric Commuter Rail, Diesel Commuter Rail, Streetcars
- August 7, 2006 - RTD Kicks Off Gold Line EIS to Provide High-Quality Transit
- July 17, 2006 - August 22 & 23 Public Scoping Meetings Kick Off Gold Line EIS