Photos and Maps
Gold Line Construction Slideshows
After you start the slideshows, you can go full-screen with captions by clicking
on the expand-arrow box at bottom right.
Jersey Cutoff Bridge: Then and Now
Take a look at a year's worth of construction on this major bridge that will carry Gold Line and Northwest Rail trains over a BNSF freight spur called the Jersey Cutoff.
First Rail Welding for Gold Line/Northwest Rail
Work crews began welding the first of the continuous welded rail at a yard on the site of the future Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility north of 48th Avenue and Fox Street during the first week of November 2012. Two more rail welding sites will be set up along the project.
Jersey Cutoff Bridge Construction
Denver Transit Partners construction crews are building a commuter rail bridge east of BNSF Railway's Rennick Yard between 44th and 46th avenues -- next to the former Denver Post printing plant south of Interstate 70. The 506-foot bridge is needed to allow a BNSF freight spur called the Jersey Cutoff to continue in operation to the east of the Rennick Yard. See photos of the work in this slideshow.
Gold Line Maps
Click on the images below to view full size maps:
Gold Line Preferred Alternative
Modified CRMF Site Design
Click on the links below to view detailed segment maps of the Gold Line alignment:
- Downtown Denver to the 41st Avenue Station
- 43rd Avenue to the Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility
- 57th Avenue to the Pecos Station
- I-76 to the Federal Station
- Lowell Boulevard to the Sheridan Station
- Sheridan Boulevard to Teller Street
- Wadsworth Boulevard to Dudley Court
- Garrison Street to the Arvada Ridge Station
- Parfet Street to Ward Road
- Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility SEA Impacts Map (7.6 MB): From Denver Union Station to Pecos