This website contains updated information only for those corridors actively in construction, the Southeast Rail Extension and North Metro Rail. All other content on this website is meant for historical purposes only and may not be up-to-date. Please visit RTD-Denver.com for the latest information about RTD.
Gold Line StationsThe Gold Line has seven stations located along the corridor in Denver, Adams County, Arvada and Wheat Ridge. The project team has worked extensively with community members and local governments to develop its current station plans. Members of the public have been involved throughout the planning process to provide input on each station's location, layout and design.
Select a station below to view maps and learn more:
- Pecos Junction
- Clear Creek•Federal
- 60th & Sheridan•Arvada Gold Strike
- Olde Town Arvada
- Arvada Ridge
- Wheat Ridge•Ward
Station Design Templates
RTD developed four station design templates for the FasTracks commuter rail lines (Gold Line, Northwest Rail, North Metro and East Rail line). These templates will provide thematic guidance for the final station designs that will be determined in the next phase of each project.
The four design templates are:
- Neighborhood Craftsman - Planned for the Sheridan and Arvada Ridge stations
- Main Street Historic - Planned for the Olde Town Arvada station
- Town Center Contemporary - Planned for the Federal and Ward Road stations
- Industrial Loft Modern - Planned for the 41st Avenue and Pecos stations